• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Mathematics
• 0-2 years of teaching experience within Mathematics subject and have relevant skills.
• Candidates with Engineering background would be preferred.
• Creative lesson planning.
• Proficient with MS Office and Content creation.
• Behavioural management.
• Patience and understanding.
• Enthusiasm and friendliness.
• Communication skills.
• Critical thinking.
• Aptitude and passion for Mathematics
• Training students for the Quantitative Aptitude section for various entrance exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT etc.
• Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
• Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
• Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
• Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.