• Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
• If you have applied to universities in the UK, USA, or Canada in the past (UG or PG) would be considered as an added advantage.
• Thorough understanding of admissions processes of American, Canadian, and British universities would be preferred.
• Familiar with the basics of examinations like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, LSAT, and SAT.
• Prior knowledge of scholarships, visa, SoP, LOR, etc would be preferred.
• Comfortable with hybrid mode of working.
• Ability to work extended hours during critical admissions seasons
• Proficiency in MS Suite.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication and skills.
• Assisting with UG and PG admission counselling for USA, Canada, UK, etc.
• Coordinating with the CEO for day to day operations.
• Preparing Power Point presentations related to Course material.
• Preparing Excel sheets related to admissions.
• Researching about the Admission requirements for different universities.
• Research and verify the accuracy of application information.
• Follow-up with students to verify any application issues, including discrepancies or missing information.